The search for the correct answer at this time is a breeze. clickanswer.us is a reliable source for service for answering questions. We provide a clear answer key that is complete with the discussion. we provide a variety of answer keys that range from elementary, junior high and high school. We offer subjects like biology, math, physics, economics, history and more. below are the questions and answers which have been compiled from various sources on the internet.
List the four workplace trends discussed in the lecture.
The global economy, teamwork, technology, and diversity
Trends in the workplace are constantly evolving and the latest trends are tough to maintain. Ten years ago, employers did not care about open businesses, advantages like ping pong tables and lunches on Fridays, or standing desks and unbounded time off. As times change, however, companies have to adopt trends to increase productivity and employee involvement in the workplace.
- Global economy: The global economy refers to the worldwide interconnected economic activities between several countries. These economic activities could impact the countries concerned either positively or negatively.
There are several features in the global economy, for example:
- International trade.
- International finance.
- Global investment.
- TEAMWORK: “To work together with a group of people to achieve an objective. Teamwork is often an important part of a company, as colleagues often have to work together well and to try their best in all circumstances. Work in a team means that, despite any personal conflicts between people, people will try to cooperate, use their individual abilities, and provide constructive feedback.”
It is selfless teamwork. It concentrates on the ultimate objective. Teamwork is based on the idea that the whole exceeds the sum of its components. It’s the traditional idea of “one plus one is equal to three.” Personalities and the ability to create personal conflicts are different. However, the differences between the members of the team become strengths and goals, if the whole team focuses on doing great work.
TECHNOLOGY: The skills, methods, and processes used to achieve objectives are technology. The technology to use is:
- Manufacture products and services
- achieve objectives such as scientific research or sending a moon spaceship
- Solve issues like sickness or starvation
- We already do things, but easier.
Knowledge of how to do things maybe technology. Embedding machines are examples. This enables others to use the machines without knowing how they function. By taking something, changing it, and producing results, the technological system uses the technology. They are also known as systems of technology.
Developing and using fundamental tools is the simplest form of technology. The discovery of fire and the Revolution made food more readily available. Additional inventions such as the ship and the wheel have helped people and themselves to transport goods. IT, like the printer, the phone, and the internet, has led to Globalization.
Diversity is a range of differences in the human race, ethnicity, sexuality, age, social class, physical capacity or attributes, religious or ethical values systems, nationality, and political faith.
Inclusion is participation and empowerment, which recognize everybody’s inherent worth and dignity. An included university supports and promotes the sense of belonging; respects its members’ talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and livelihoods. They respect and practice them.
You can use the answer key provided above as a reference for studying at home and at school. We appreciate your visit, hopefully it will be useful for all of us.