The search for the correct answer for the moment is very easy. clickanswer.us provides accurate service for answering questions. We provide a clear answer key, which is accompanied by the discussion. We offer a variety of answer keys that span from elementary, junior high and high school. The subjects we offer include mathematics, physics, biology, economics, history and more. Below are the question and answer keys that we have compiled from different sources found from the web.
Match each term to its description. (inner core, crust, lower mantle, asthenosphere, upper mantle, top layer, outer core)1. the semi-solid layer between the top layer and the upper mantle
2. the firm layer between the crust and the asthenosphere
3. the earth’s outermost layer
4. the layer between the asthenosphere and lower mantle
5. the layer surrounding the inner core
6. the hottest part of the mantle
7. the metallic layer at the earth’s center
- 1. the semi-solid layer between the top layer and the upper mantle — Asthenosphere.
- 2. the firm layer between the crust and the asthenosphere — Upper Mantle.
- 3. the earth’s outermost layer — Earth’s crust
- 4. the layer between the asthenosphere and lower mantle — top layer
- 5. the layer surrounding the inner core — outer core
- 6. the hottest part of the mantle — lower mantle
- 7. the metallic layer at the earth’s center — Inner Core
- The semi-solid layer between the top layer and the upper mantel is called the asthenosphere and is liquid in character and lies under the lithosphere, while the form later beneath the crust and the asthenosphere is made up of the upper mantel is plastic and is 700 km thick.
- The outer most layer of the earth’s crust is composed of the earth crust and plates or slabs, while the layer that is between the asthenosphere and the lower mantel is the top layer and the layer that is surrounding the inner core is the outer core and inner core s metallic in nature.
Use the answer key above as a reference for studying at home and at school. thank you for visiting, hopefully it will be helpful to everyone.