Locating the key to answer for the moment is easy. clickanswer.us provides accurate questions and answers. we provide a concise answer key and complete with the discussion. We provide a range of answer keys ranging from elementary, junior high and higher level schools. We offer subjects like biology, math, physics, economics, history and many more. Below are the question and answers that we have compiled from different sources found online.
Select all statements
A. Two squares with the same lengths are always congruentB. Two rectangles with the same side lengths are always congruent C. two rhombuses with the same side lengths are always congruent D. two parallelograms with the same side lengths are always congruent E. two quadrilaterals with the same side lengths are always congruent
The statements that are correct in the given question are: options A, B and C.
Quadrilaterals are figures or shape bounded by four straight sides. Thus each quadrilateral has its sum of interior angles to be . Examples include; rectangle, square, trapezium, rhombus, kite, parallelogram.
Considering the properties of each quadrilateral given in the question, it can be inferred that;
- squares of equal length of sides are congruent.
- rectangles of equal length of sides are congruent.
- rhombuses with equal side lengths are congruent.
- parallelogram with the same side lengths may not be congruent. This is because the angles of the slanting sides may not be the same.
- quadrilaterals with the same side length may not congruent. Example: rectangle and parallelogram of the same side length are not congruent.
Therefore, the appropriate statements that are correct are: options A, B and C.
You can use the answer key below as a reference when studying at home and at school. Thank you for stopping by I hope it proves helpful to everyone.