Finding the answer key at this time is very easy. clickanswer.us is a reliable source for service for answering questions. we provide a concise answer key that is complete with the discussion. we provide a variety of answer keys ranging from elementary, junior high and higher level schools. The subjects we offer include mathematics, physics, biology, economics, history and many more. below are the questions and answers that we have compiled from different sources found from the web.
Zn+HCI = ZnCI2 + H2
#1. Type of reaction: Single displacement
#2. Balanced equation: Zn + 2HCI → ZnCI₂ + H₂
We are given;
- The equation; Zn+HCI → ZnCI₂ + H₂
Assuming we are required to identify the type of reaction and balance it;
- The reaction is a single displacement reaction.
- Zinc metal displaces hydrogen atom from hydrochloric acid to form a salt, zinc chloride and hydrogen gas.
- To balance the equation, we put coefficients on the reactants and products for the number of atoms of each element to be equal on both sides of the equation.
- In this case, the appropriate coefficients are 1, 2, 1 and 1
- Therefore, the balanced equation will be;
Zn + 2HCI → ZnCI₂ + H₂
You can use the answer key above to help you study at home and at school. We appreciate your visit I hope it proves helpful to everyone.